Terminal department manager
- Set up Process, Manage all technical aspects of maintenance and operations of the oil Terminal, including storage area.
- Oversee and recommend regular technical audits to identify areas of improvement for the oil Terminal with an aim to increasing output while minimizing safety incidents, product measurement errors and other related risks.
- Ensure that the highest safety standards are met for oil and gas pipelines, storage, transportation and distribution.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to management on the status of operations.
- Implement measures to ensure seamless and safe receipt, storage, handling and despatch of products in the terminal
- Facilitate regular facility inspection and work with the HSE and maintenance teams to establish and implement maintenance controls / measures
- Perform other tasks As assigned.
- Age above 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering , Business Management, or any related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in oil warehouse
- Have knowledge and experience in depot maintenance And control oil stock
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal, and leadership skill.
- Good command of English.