- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Screening email communication, responding to emails as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- Female only
- At least 3-5 year of experience as an executive secretary
- Bachelor Degree related field
- Great service mind, Good interpersonal, communication and decision making skills
- Computer literate (Office applications)
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, energetic and willing to learn new things.
- Good command of English